Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Obama, Health Care and Common Sense

Is it okay for me to say the health care debate is making me SICK?

I know it's a VERY touchy subject. I know people have VERY strong opinions about it.

But what nobody really wants to talk about is the fact we could simplify the heck out of this by doing one thing:

Take better care of ourselves.

We have this incredible love affair with making things so complicated. It's absurd really.

Small, simple changes to the way we live our lives and the entire country would be SOOO much healthier.

Let me give an extreme example:

I heard of a story of someone eating TWO Big Macs every day for lunch. Yes, two of them. And yes, EVERY day. At least that is what I was told.

Now, this person started at around 300 pounds when they made one simple change to their life that caused them to drop 50 of those pounds very quickly.

Can you guess what it is?

This person started eating ONE Big Mac for lunch every day instead of two.

Is that ideal? Of course not.

Is it a start? Sure is.

Now, I'm afraid I do not know what happened to this person. I hope they used this as a starting point and went on to make similar changes and shed a whole lot more weight.

But the moral of the story is simple: We're making things a whole lot harder than they need to be.

Small changes add up to BIG results. They always have and they always will.

Does it solve all our problems? No.

But does it solve a lot? Yeah, it really does.

So what do you do now? I suggest you read this awesome special report on Six of the Most Powerful Antioxidants to help you better understand the role nutrition plays in the anti-aging process.

http://patriciamccallum.getprograde.com/anti-aging

Yours in health,

Patricia



PS - Just click the link below to discover some simple, but powerful, nutrients that may have confused you in the past.
http://patriciamccallum.getprograde.com/anti-aging

No comments: